Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Face In The Crowd: My life as an NFL Wife - Nicole Berti - 5 Stars


Nicole Berti is the wife of San Diego Charger's former Offensive Line Left Tackle Tony Berti.In this look inside her life, she answers questions everyone has about being a wife of an NFL player, and how friends, family, and fans act and react around them.

Great book for the female fans who wonder if it really is as glamorous as it seems, or if it's tougher then it seems.

Nicole goes through such things as the NFL draft, Training, Off-Season, Traveling, and of course Infidelities, Groupies and Cheerleaders.

As a fan of the NFL I found her book answering every question I had about being a wife to one of the men whom seem untouchable to regular girls.
Luckily she has a good marriage and a guy who liked her instead of a model or actress as seems every football player these days is attracted to.

I recommend reading this if you are an NFL fan. Man or woman, it is very interesting, and I could not put it down.

Location: My paperbackswap bookshelf
Rating: 5 Stars

No comments: