Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rediscovered the Library - LOVE IT!!

So I haven't used the library since I was a kid in school. But one day I decided to open there website alongside my wishlist from the paperbackswap website.

Low and behold I could put books on hold from all over Libraries in the district and they would transfer them to my local library for free. I have read alot in the last 6 months because of this, and cut my wish list in half. I am very happy.

They also cut my swapadvd wishlist in half as well. So for some of you who are going to trading stores, and thrift stores, make sure you check out your library first and their conditions on holds and transfers. It will save you a lot of time and money, as well as shelf space.

Kelly

Happy New Year (A Little Belated-Sorry)

1 comment:

Rowena said...

Hey Kelly,

Good on you for rediscovering the library, reading for free certainly is the bomb, don't you think? Happy New Year to you too, it's been awhile!