Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning 5 STARS

I loved Karen Marie Moning's Highlander series, and decided to start her Fever Series. She's done it again. This series is amazing and keeps you wanting more. I can't wait for the third book FaeFever.


In Bloodfever, MacKayla Lane "Mac" has traded in her pastel colored clothing and sweet southern girl ways, to kick some Fae butt. She dyed her blonde hair black and traded it for dark colored clothes to hide the blood of the fae, she kills.

She's getting closer to the coveted "Sinsar Dubh", and that increases the dangerous people around her. In this book we meet two college students, one of whom knew her sister. Can he be trusted?

We get to know more of the hot Jericho Barrons, he is determined to protect her. But have any of you noticed he's not around during the daytime. I'm thinking he might be a vampire. Or that thing that lives under the garage. Since he has told Mac he's close by if she needs him. Also towards the end of the book when he's holding her, he buries his face in her neck and says, "I didn't want to do this." So that makes my vampire flag go up. I like them together. I think they're cute and the kiss that they shared in this book HOOOTTTT!!

Can't wait for FaeFever, and more Jericho (Or whoever he is) and Mac love.

Location: Back to the library, but as soon as PB becomes available...it's going right next to DarkFever.

Rating: 5 STARS

3 comments:

Marg said...

I am number 4 on the list at the library...and I can't wait to get it!

Crystal said...

I just put this book on my purchase list. it will be the first time for me reading anything by this author.

jobo said...

I read "Darkfever" and am desperately wanting to know if "Bloodfever" is available here in South Africa?I looked and i cant seem to find it anywhere in our bookshops. All Karen Marie's novels are entertaining and I would like to continue reading her latest work.

Jobo x x x