Saturday, October 27, 2007

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer 5 Stars


So after reading Twilight I rushed right out so I can continue with my Bella & Edward Fix.

After Bella's attack in the last book Edward and his family keep a close watch on her. They even throw her a birthday party as if she is one of the family. Unforunately an incident at the birthday party forces "The Cullens" to leave for Bella's protection as well as their own.

Bella falls into despair when they leave and the only thing that helps her is her friendship with Jacob Black. A boy from the La Push reservation. Bella first goes to Jacob so he can fix up to motorcycles she just picked up. She finds that when she does dangerous things Edward's voice comes into her head. So she does alot of stupid things to hear him once again.

But she doesn't realize that the more time she spends with Jacob the more he is falling in love with her. And that Jacob and his friends at LaPush have a secret.

The boys at LaPush are werewolves and their number one enemies are vampires. So what is Bella to do when the Cullens come back....stay tuned for Eclipse.

Location: Returned to Store, Will rebuy when in PB.

Ratings: 5 Stars

1 comment:

ReaderLover101 said...

I love the book Twilight, I'm waiting for my librairian to give me 'New Moon' I mean i read the Proface and the first chaper at the end of Twilight i was so into it i was like HOLY SHNAP! Then it ended and said stay into the series or sumthign liek that im soooo trying to read the whole series before th movie coems out i so wish i started reading at the begging of the school year other wise id be so in tune and updated BTU hey a girl cvant read forever, Plus i finished the Twilight book with in 4 days i mean ther arent that many days left till the 21st of November I SOOOO hope i get done!

Sorry botu my babbling
--Twilight (yes thats my name)