Saturday, October 27, 2007

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer 5 Stars


I found out about this author on multiple message boards and just had to read this series.


Unfortunately out of the three closest libraries none of her books were available. They were either checked out, or not available. Anyways my friend gave me a B&N giftcard for my birthday and I knew just what to get, "TWILIGHT".

In the first book we are introduced to Isabela "Bella" Swan and Edward Cullen. I loved the interaction between these two. How Edward tried to stay away to protect his family secret and her, but couldn't.

Edward is very sweet and so protective of her that he disappears for a while, but can't stay away for too long.

I found that I couldn't put this book down, and only did when I kept shutting my eyes around 11:30 at night. I finished it in two days. I just knew I couldn't wait for the following two books to come out in PB, so I went and bought them in HB.

Location: PB edition on my shelf
Rating: 5 Stars

1 comment:

ReaderLover101 said...

Oh 2 days damn i knew i wouldnt get done in record, time i finished this one with in 4 days sucks btu ehy iloved it sooo much, The way Edward was i wish i had a bf like Edward, ESPECIALLY the vampire part so live that part really cool Wish he was real and all mine OH yea i went there, HAHA Just kidding, hoep to all readers who want to read it geta kick out of it i cried at the ending i though bella was gonna die, BTU didnt witch was AWSOME, now bella wants to become a vampire, and Edward wont do it!

To bad for her i wish edward would tho it would be so nice!